Running a SMSF (Administration)
It is important to be working with a SMSF Specialist Advisor & Accountant so you can be assured and confident of your Funds’ compliance, especially with the constantly changing taxation and regulatory controls.
You do not want your savings, tax advantages and retirement to be compromised by a non-compliant fund structure or flawed investment strategy.
Baggetta & Co’s comprehensive SMSF services include:
- Preparation of annual financial statements, including operating statement, statement of financial position and notes to the financial statements
- Prepare and lodge your funds’ annual income tax return, calculate and advise of tax liability or tax refund due
- Facilitate trustee meeting minutes and actuarial certificates
- Implement advanced financial strategies including salary sacrifices and account-based pension payments
- Arrange the audit of the SMSF by an approved external auditor to eliminate any possible conflict of interest
- Prepare member benefits statements, which contains member’s tax components
- Provide you with detailed investment reports, such as investments income report, investment movement report, and year-end market valuation report
- Manage communications and correspondence with the Australian Taxation Office
- Manage communications and correspondence with ASIC, if required
- Technical advice and support
- Regularly re-assess and refine your investment strategy and trust deeds
- Avoid costly mistakes which do not render your fund non-compliant and incur debilitating Australian Taxation Office fines and penalties.
If you would like further information about our services, contact Paul Baggetta on 9317 7300.
Can I put money into super when I’m 65 or over?
December 29, 2018
Super – know your rights
December 16, 2018
Super investment options- what’s right for you?
December 10, 2018
Subscribe to the Baggetta newsletter to stay updated with regular industry and company news.