SMSF Advisory & Strategies Service
The right advice plays an important role in your decision making process and in the success of your SMSF.
Setting up and operating a SMSF is a major financial decision, as the responsibility for running the fund and complying with the law rests solely with you as the trustee.
While SMSFs are great for some people, they don’t necessarily suit everyone.
When deciding to set up an SMSF, there are a number of things you should consider, and as a SMSF trustee you want to know that your SMSF is compliant and has the potential for your retirement income to grow.
Baggetta & Co’s SMSF advisory and strategies services include:
- Advice on the suitability of a Self Managed Super Fund
- Advice on the procedures to establish a SMSF
- Advice regarding the appropriateness of your funds strategy
- Advice on investment strategy considerations relevant to your fund
- Advice on risk and considerations resulting from investment strategies recommended
- Advice on the appropriateness of a borrowing strategy and the repayment of the loan
- Advice on Estate Planning considerations
- Advice on the appropriate type of and level of risk insurance required
- Advice on issues to be included in the Fund Trust Deed
- Advice on the annual regulatory and tax requirements for your fund
- Organising rollovers to your fund
- Advice on superannuation investment rules
- Advice on type of retirement income stream the fund can pay
- Advice on fund compliance requirements
- Arranging update of the trust deed when required.
If you would like further information about our services, contact Paul Baggetta on 9317 7300.
Can I put money into super when I’m 65 or over?
December 29, 2018
Super – know your rights
December 16, 2018
Super investment options- what’s right for you?
December 10, 2018
Subscribe to the Baggetta newsletter to stay updated with regular industry and company news.