With the recent changes to superannuation laws, you can now maximise the earning power of your Self Managed Super Fund through strategic property investing. You can purchase properties, receive rental income, benefit from significant property appreciation and tax benefits over time, whilst increasing your Self Managed Super Funds whilst protecting your assets.
If a Self Managed Super Fund is set up correctly, Trustees can in fact build a portfolio of properties and completely eliminate capital gains tax, thereby making a SMSF the most tax effective and growth orientated wealth building structure currently available in Australia.
Let Baggetta & Co help you better understand your options and navigate you through the complex process of buying property in a Self Managed Super Fund. We can even help you with choosing the best property and best finance options so the process becomes simple and straight forward.
Baggetta & co services to borrowing in your SMSF:
- Structure your SMSF to allow it to borrow to invest in property
- Generate a constant stream of tax-free rental income
- Completely eliminate income and contributions taxes within your SMSF
- Show you how to pay off your investment property much sooner using advanced contributions strategies
- Build a multiple investment property portfolio through your SMSF
- Pay no capital gains tax on the sale of your investment properties
- Secure and protect your assets from debt recovery and bankruptcy.
If you would like further information about our services, contact Paul Baggetta on 9317 7300.
Can I put money into super when I’m 65 or over?
December 29, 2018
Super – know your rights
December 16, 2018
Super investment options- what’s right for you?
December 10, 2018
Subscribe to the Baggetta newsletter to stay updated with regular industry and company news.